We are going to be talking about why sending the same message to people who are in different stages of the sales cycle is a bad idea. As you may know, the smallest and most difficult part of your market to reach is the people who are ready to buy NOW...
And that's because every one of your competitors is spending money to reach these "ready to go" customers.
They are not thinking about the long-term game. Everyone is rushing the sale and going after the saturated piece of the market. The people who are ready to buy now.
It's your job to understand how to attract the different sections of the market like people who may be looking to buy in 3-6 months and even the people who are looking to buy after 6 months. This especially goes for those of you local businesses that have a higher ticket sale.
Doesn't it make sense to target the long-term customer and start to build trust and add value before you start trying to sell them?
The Important Topics We Cover
We will be going over a concept introduced by Eugene Swartz called the 5 levels of market awareness...
1. Customers that are ready to buy now. These prospects only need to know the bare minimum. They just want to know the "deal" and where they can purchase.
2. Customers that are aware of your brand but don't trust you yet. This is where we need to some type of guarantee and free prospects from doubt.
3. Customers that are aware of their problem and solution. These are the people who know they need a problem solved like "lower back pain" and obviously they know they are chiropractors in the area. There's a specific way to market to these people and in this video, we will show you how.
4. Customers that are aware of the problem but not a solution. Sticking with the chiropractic example. These people may have a high-stress probably but not aware that a chiropractor can help them alleviate stress with certain techniques. It's our job to make them aware.
5. Customers that are not aware of the problem or solution. We need to make them aware of the problem they are dealing with and show them a solution.
Thanks for watching!